Monday, July 16, 2007

Rainy Day Report


It is currently pouring in my garden - yay! I don't have to water tonight! In celebration, I offer you some pics I took over the weekend of some garden blooms.
My canna are finally blooming! Since I planted a big bag-o-canna, the colors were a mystery until now. I was hoping this one would be more pink, but it came up coral. Not too bad - I'll keep it. I really like the yellow one. Note that my beautiful crinum lilies are still blooming away in the background. I've restrained myself from posting a bunch more pictures of them.
Passion Flower. I LOVE this flower. Nice and weird, just how I like everything in my life. I just wish these crazy flowers were more plentiful.
Another Stargazer Lily. Do you like my daughter's found art installation? It is tentatively called 'Fire in the Sky, Grounded.'




Related Posts with Thumbnails