1. Fill the hole that opened up again in the back left corner. (The details of this get me depressed. Here's what happened last year.)
2. Add compost and mulch
3. Clean off the stepping stones (Somehow.)
4. Work on some sort of trellis (Maybe.)
5. Level out the bird bath (What happened to it, anyway?)
6. Keep the annuals alive. (The soda bottle was a make shift IV, dripping slowly dripping water. For some reason these plants struggled week.)
7. Find some summer annuals I'd like to put in here.
8. Get some milkweed.