Sunday, June 8, 2008

Update of the Corner Garden


And this garden is potentially over updated . . . but it changes the most. I filled in the circle with some ginger and sweet potato vine to make it a bit less smiley face looking. I still can't wait for it to grow in.

Here is one of the vinca flowers that make up the "smile". I love how crisp and fresh vinca looks after a very brief rain shower this afternoon.
My orchid is a two-fer!


I'm getting spoiled. This canna has been blooming for weeks now and I haven't even stopped to take a picture. It doesn't even excite me anymore. I did find it interesting how much the color changed from the picture above to the pale yellow later in the afternoon:
I don't know it is the change in light or if the color actually faded, but it surprised me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails