Friday, February 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged . . . And I Think I Kinda Like It

I’ve been tagged by Germi! Typically I'm terrible about passing these things on, (you should see of the bad luck I've accumulated from broken chain letters) but she caught me in a good mood. So here you go:

1. My husband made me into a NASCAR fan against my will. He keeps taking me to the races at Daytona and we are going this weekend. I've become a big fan of Jimmy Johnson - Go 48!

2. I have an obsession with the TV show Lost. I'm a total Skater.

3. I have a far greater obsession with my ipod, although I dislike everything else Apple has produced, including itunes. But my ipod is special . . .

4. I'm in a mixed marriage. My husband is a Gator and I am a ‘Nole. We are fighting for our daughter's soul.

5. My favorite book is Wuthering Heights. I’ve read it about 8 times, one of the only books I’ve ever read twice without being forced.

6. I spent a summer during college studying in Russia and spent one night on Red Square, drinking with the Ruskies, of course!

7. I apparently have only 6 random things about me, because I cannot think of any more.


Here are taggies. I'm sure these guys have done a gazillion of these memes already, but I really just want to send my love:

Kim @ Cannas and Bananas, despite the whole Gator thing.
Rusty @ DragonFly Garden
Jordon @ PlantCrazy

Related Posts with Thumbnails